Self Improvement Site
On The Internet!
Take the Self Improvement Tour
<< Go Back to Main Forum
Introduce YourselfNew to the Forums? Get Started Here.
UPSC IAS Exam Apply Online 2022
No replies
Anujjindal UPSC
UPSC IAS Exam Apply Online 2022

UPSC Apply Online
In this section, I shall be explaining to you the Online Application process for the UPSC exams.

Latest update:
Due to the second wave of COVID-19, UPSC decided to postpone the UPSC 2021 Prelims to 10th October 2021. While the dates of the UPSC 2021 Mains are 7,8,9,15 & 16 January 2022.

You should also note that the 2021 UPSC CSE (Civil Services Exam) notification was released on 4th March 2021, along with the start of registrations for the IAS exam on the same day itself. The submission window for new registrations was then closed by 24th March 2021.

UPSC Apply Online Process
The following are the steps that you normally need to follow while applying for the UPSC exam:

Step 1: You need to go to the official UPSC website, www.upsc.gov.in, and look for the “apply online” button on the homepage. Click on it you’d be directed to a new page. On the new page, there’d be a link, “Online Application for Various Examinations”. Select the UPSC Civil Services exams by clicking on this link and proceed to apply for them.
OR
You can also alternatively directly go to www.upsconline.nic.in and click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.

Step 2: Clicking on it will direct you to a new page, where you should click on “Part-1 Registration”.

Note: Before you fill the registration form, make sure to meticulously go over the “Important Instructions to keep in mind while filling the UPSC application form” that I have written below.

Step 3: In the Part – I registration page, fill in all the personal information like name, age, corresponding address, etc.

Step 4: After filling in the details, please ensure that they are absolutely correct because you won’t be able to change any of them after clicking on the submit button down below.

Step 5: Next comes the step of clicking on the submit button.

Step 6: Next, you’d be needed to fill in the part – II registration page. In it, you should submit all the important documents such as your educational certificates, age relaxation if applicable, ID proof, photograph, signature, payment details, and declaration.

Step 7: Then fill in your exam center preferences.

Step 8: Then give in your email address for further correspondence with the UPSC.

Step 9: Finally click on the “I Agree” button and submit the application form.

Step 10: After the final submission of your registration form, a Registration Number will be provided to you, save it for future reference.

Source by: https://www.anujjindal.in/upsc-exam-pattern-apply-online-admit-card/