October 2, 2012

Hard to believe, but another month has gone by, sad part is we will never get that time back. Yea regardless of how much money you have, time is the only thing l know you can never buy back. So why do we waste it and abuse our time, on earth. Very simple why 97% of the world population struggles with their "Financial Obligations," so that leaves us with 3% of the population l want to be part of. I do not want to chase the larger and too most, the best of odds if your a numbers person. Why most are not focus on their ambitions, desires in life, just keep on spending on worthless programs and dreams.

When you become dedicated to a belief it will take over, when the mind conceives it will achieve, what your visualizing. What Anthony Robbins, Zig Ziegler, Jim Rohn and so many other great motivators get paid to share with you, unless you use these affirmation success or dreams will never become reality. We all have read, listened watched and order perhaps many of these's types of programs. Guess what they all have the same message, so why did we not get it, with the first program. Hey l have listen to many of them, have a great looking library, but l learned they all had the same messages.

The philosophy of the rich versus the poor is this: The "Rich" invest their money and spend what's left; the "Poor" spend their money and invest what's left. This has been shared many times over the above statement, only you can decide the road to take, what makes you happy, but most of us cover our really true feelings. We see our financial and future situation as it will improve tomorrow, but yet today you wasted the biggest commodity that you can never buy back. Your Time!

Now l am going to share with you a concept, all it is, just a concept. See in the word "LIFE" there is a word in the middle, go back and look at it. Do you really want to say that word again, just an over used word that means one thing. I should have done it, second guess myself again. Why did l not do it? We all have been there, why l decided to create this way of promoting my team one member at a time. I am going after the 3 percent of the winners, the people l want to work with and share this concept.


Only company that provides me with a rescission proof syste

All the Best,

Joseph F. Botelho ,

Author's Bio: 

JFBMarketingI been working in the same industry for the last 26 years rather bored with it to be honest with you. I am currently separated l have a boy and a girl both play Rep sports and provide me with a smile. I would love to do something different then work in the field l work in...Sales is all l know and l am pretty good at it have done just about all you can ask regarding Sales from Retail, Wholesale , Exporting, Importing and as well as a General Sales Manager and a Partner....Now IT'S time for a new Horizon any ideas, you like to share with me let me KNOW......