One of the key resources for the growth of a mobile application development companies are their best app developers . And companies always wish to have a bunch of talented application developers available and keep working for them. That is all what matters for them and nothing more! But retaining the talented developers when they are already in demand is not an easy task.

The fact is, the world is always searching for knowledge. In order to hire and hold on to the best developers, companies must offer enough opportunities to the developers to grow and enhance their skills, so that they will think twice before they quit.
Below mentioned are some quality ways to hire and hold on the top developers:

Investment For Education

This is the key point for the app development companies that they should should keep in mind. It has been observed that application developers invest from themselves to brush-up their skill-sets. It is all-important for the companies to take this responsibility and educate developers about the latest technologies and trending tools, they can even organize workshops constantly. This could become the driving force for the developers that could inspire them to stay back without jumping jobs easily.

Considering Them As ‘Problem-Solvers’

Application Developers always love to be tagged as solution providers or problem solvers. This is an undeniable fact that humans have a need to always prove themselves again and again. So, companies should give them challenging tasks and they will prove their capabilities. Best mobile app developers prosper in an environment where they are motivated to control the whole development process.

Interaction With The Team

Whether a developer is new or prospective, he/she must interact and get socialize with the team. Organizing small get-together or parties could turn out to be a comfortable platform for sharing team optimism and excitement. This can help the teammates to know each other well and accomplishing any task with a great team work

Giving them what they want and what is necessary

A company is not supposed to force their plans or ideas on a developer. Rather, asking them what they want is the best way out.

If spending some precious time with their families is on their mind, companies can give them that. In contrast, rewarding them with higher incentives won’t work, because peace of mind is what everyone wants.
For some developers, challenging tasks could be the driving force. Something that helps them upgrade their skill-sets. So, offering them what they want will surely keep them sticked to an organization for long.

Explaining The Whole Picture

Explaining just the Fundamentals won’t help companies to extract comprehensive value from their developers. In contrast, companies must show them the whole picture and let them take part in sharing knowledge and ideas. May be, their ideas come out to be an advantage for the growth of the organization or they may just excel more than the expectations of their employers.

Providing High-end Tools

Providing developers with high-end tools would make them work for the company  seriously. Also, company will be able to explain the expense, give that compiling codes and all it need a good amount of RAM and CPU power. Thus, getting that high-performance computer may save some time of the developer, which in turn could increase their productivity.

Hiring Applicants With 80% Of Qualifications

According to the recruiters, if an applicant has about 80% of the skill-sets, companies must go ahead to hire them. Such top app developers are easier to retain than the ones having 100% qualification.

The employees with 80% skill-set will perform all that they can and more in order to obtain the remaining 20% skill-sets, which will make them the best fit for their job.
If the app development companies systematically follow these points, they will be able to hire talented developers as well as retain them. Even if they decide to leave, they will know the career growth options available for them at the current company.

Author's Bio: 

Ritesh Patil is the co-founder of  Mobisoft Infotech  that helps startups and enterprises in mobile technology. He loves technology, especially mobile technology. He’s an avid blogger and writes on mobile application. He works in a leading android development company with skilled android app developers that has developed innovative mobile applications across various fields such as Finance, Insurance, Health, Entertainment, Productivity, Social Causes, Education and many more and has bagged numerous awards for the same.