Anthony Robbins is an authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations, organizational turnaround, and peak performance. He has impacted the lives of nearly 50 million people from 80 countries with his public speaking engagements and live appearances, along with his audiotape products and best-selling books like Unlimited Power. He is called upon by leaders from all walks of life, including presidents, CEOs, athletes, and entertainers.
Get inspired and motivated today with 10 of the most popular Tony Robbins quotes below.
1. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
2. "The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships."
3. "It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."
4. "The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results."
5. "Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being."
6. "Passion is the genesis of genius."
7. "A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."
8. "Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers."
9. "It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute... that gives meaning to our lives."
10. "In life you need either inspiration or desperation."
What is your favorite Tony Robbins quote? Did you favorite not make this list? Be sure to share it in the comments!
To learn more about Tony Robbins, visit his website here: http://www.tonyrobbins.com/
Here's to an inspired day and an inspired life!
Tony Robbins is a successful entrepreneur and chairman of six companies. He has been honored by Accenture as one of the “Top 50 Business Intellectuals in the World” and by American Express as one of the top six business leaders in the world to coach their entrepreneurial clients. A much sought-after speaker, he has addressed such distinguished audiences as the British Parliament and Harvard Business School.
Robbins was one of the founding strategists in the creation of the Presidential Summit for America’s Promise, which has helped generate over 2 million mentors for young people throughout the United States. His nonprofit Anthony Robbins Foundation provides assistance to the homeless, elderly, and inner-city youth, feeding more than one million people each year through its international holiday, “Basket Brigade.”
Visit http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ for more information.