Did you ever ask yourself what do really dream means? There are a lot of studies about this subject by many philosophers and scientists since the civilization begins. Before, individual believed that their dreams provide significant information regarding the past, present and the future proceedings to is going to happen in short they use their dreams as their basis of what will going to happen. With the help of technology to study this matter in detailed, examiner are now able interpret and better understanding how people may develop sleep and how dreams occur.

People describe dreams like a continuous ideas, images or pictures, emotions that are triggered in a way we think and sum it up while we sleep. No one know until now where this point physically start, or if there are quite a few parts of our brain that is occupied in the development of our thoughts during bed time.

Dreams are also known as a form of communication from the subconscious mind and often relates to our current state of conscious awareness that changes on a daily basis depending on the day’s events. However, dreams do not occur throughout our entire sleep. It only occurs during our rapid eye movement (REM) sleep which is about 20% of our total sleep time, while the other 80% of our total sleep time is known as non-REM sleep, which also means a dreamless sleep.

what do dreams mean” this is a usual question by most of the people specially when they see someone when they wake up.

Our mind is working day and night even when we sleep. During bed time, it gather information, different thoughts, pictures, memories that are recent or older memories, activities and trying to combine all of them. Most people experience an strange dream as well, the reason why we experience the same thing is because human beings have similarity in many ways. It is.

When trying to figure this out the meaning of our own dream, it commonly impossible to us especially if your dream is not directly or related in any single to you.

Why Do We Dream

There are neither broad reasons why we actually experience this like influenced by our own illusions nor emotions that we are experiencing in a day to day basis but not all. Sometimes if the emotion is just inside our thoughts and you can’t even express it to anyone that will result to a dream. Another example of this is that, when you are not in a good mood and feeling depressed but you can let it out, you mind might retain the emotion that you feel that day and it will create pictures and messages when you sleep that will triggered that scenario you experienced that day.

Emotional arousal will lead to invariable ponderings regarding the specific event in your life happen and always create a flashback. As rumination frequently occur in human thoughts, it is exceptional that we can express the emotions that we feel during the process that lead to a dream that is based ahead that sentiment.

Author's Bio: 

Jill Magso is a member of the Silva Team and contributes to spreading enlightened ideas and sharing teachings about meditation practices. The Silva Method encompasses a variety of powerful exercises that take you deep into Alpha and Theta levels of the mind so that you can work within your subconscious as well as your conscious mind.