Bodybuilding is a healthy yet the most effective sport and also the most popular among the new generation because of the buffed look it gives. You can’t just say that it’s an easy sport to do but it surely is easy once you get addicted to it.

Bodybuilding gives you real muscle and is all about the perfect and hardcore diet. The diet has a 70% role in bodybuilding in order to gain real muscle. The rest 30% is the exercise that you do in the gym.

Supplements are the most basic need especially when you have big goals and get on intermediate levels to prevent muscle loss and help to create ease in fulfilling the nutritional values throughout the day.

What are the most popular and effective bodybuilding supplements?

Let’s find out some of the best Bodybuilding supplements that are most used and popular in the sport of bodybuilding.


When you talk about bodybuilding you might have heard the name “Whey Protein”. It’s the most commonly used and popular supplement in bodybuilding. No matter what goals you have. Whether if they are about being huge or just the fitness, they whey protein comes in handy in both.

The whey protein creates flexibility and ease in your daily life by completing the nutritional values of protein in your diet. No matter what product you use they always work like charm if used with a proper diet.

The whey protein contains BCAA’s to help prevent muscle loss and it also speeds up the recovery process. You usually get 24 – 25 grams of protein in one scoop no matter what brand you use. The whey protein comes in many forms such as; isolate, concentrate and more. The most commonly used is whey protein isolate because of the fast digestion.


The creatine monohydrate is another scientifically proven supplement for gaining real muscle and is completely safe and easy to use. It helps to enhance your power in the gym as well. 

Using the creatine supplement increases the availability of creatine and phosphocreatine (PCR) in the muscles to help maintain the energy during the energy quickly during high-intensity workout sets.


The fish oils are an amazing source of Omega 3 fatty acids, and as you might know, the muscle-building process depends on the good fats and good amount of protein to replenish the broken muscle and help increase it. 

  • It is scientifically proven that the fish oils help prevent muscle soreness after you damage the muscle fibers in the gym. 
  • It also speeds up the recovery process for your next workout session. It is also one of the most selling and popular supplements in bodybuilding.

Final verdict

Confused about what supplements you should use to gain the real muscle mass? No need to be worried anymore we are here to provide you with the proper guidance about the finest and most used supplements that will assuredly help you in gaining muscle mass.

source: Real Muscle  

Author's Bio: 

I am author on Selfgrowth